Dripdrop umbrellas are unfolding and we are looking for an intern to unfold her/his potential to assist us in scaling to new markets.
Dripdrop is a dynamic startup working in the field of sharing economy. Our umbrella services are ready to scale to new markets, but before we do so, we need a better understanding of the possibilities and challenges that lies outside Denmarks boarders.
We are looking for an intern to assist us in and take responsibility for:
- Carrying out market analysis
- Customer segmentation
- Creating a scaling strategy based on the market research
- Fluent in writing and speaking english
- Thorough in your work
- Able to work independenly
- Curious and strategic in your process around the work
- Some experience in doing research and market analysis
In Dripdrop we want to make cities more enjoyable on rainy days. We believe we can do so for many people, simply by offering them a dry and safe space under an umbrella they can borrow and return whenever they want to. We are part of the new movement of access economy and we invite you to take part in our journey to unfold our umbrellas across Europe.
As part of our team, you will be part of a dynamic everyday life where you will work in close collaboration with the founders, the external partners, investors and others.
We are offering:
- A desk at the hottest office in Aarhus C: Designit Workspace at Fiskerivej 2 H
- Loads of space to develop, take responsibility and actually make a difference
- Afterwork beer (not every day :) )
If this sounds like a journey you would like to take part in, then send us an application.
Deadline May 31st
Send application to email@example.com
All the best,
The Dripdrop team